I see now why I'm having such problems at work. Everyone is assuming that I was taught everything I have to know by someone else. I don't know how to make it clear to them that I don't know what I'm doing until they show me. And of course they don't have the time to show me. Well then, get ready for some mistakes, and it's sure as hell not my fault. See, that's why I ask QUESTIONS. How silly of me. I've already gotten so many emails today asking "Oh, you've done this, right?", to which my answer is "No, would you mind showing me?" and then "Oh. Well, just find someone to show you. It's easy." Grr. I... just grr.
Snatched from 7inchdork :
These are supposedly 25 questions that no one would ever think to ask.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My face and my figure. I look at my legs a lot too, I've found.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Maybe $60 or so. It's all I'm giving myself for a week or two. Maybe longer.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
She said pest, so I'm saying BEST!
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?
My friend Karyna, who I actually have to call back. Oops. That was from a few days ago.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
La Traviata. Sounds Italian. I only use three rings, and they are all Italian.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
New dark pink shirt.
(no number 8???)
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Brown. Brown shoes. Also known as Josef Seibel.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. With a window.
11. What do you think of the person who posted this before you?
I don't know her very well. I probably scared her by saying I thought she was interesting. I should read her journal more.
12. Ever "spilled the beans"?
I've accidently spilled my own secrets. And one that I didn't know was a secret.
13. what were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. I think?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
We do want to thank you. Michelle blew a minor gasket, cried, and fell asleep. You know we won't use it, it'll sit in the envelope and come home with us at Thanksgiving. Grumble, grumble. We love you, dude.
15. What's a saying that you say a lot?
I used to say "I beg your pardon?" a lot. I usually throw around a lot of Sicilian sayings too.
16. Who was the last person you kissed?
I'd say Dash, but I went to lunch with Scott, so Scott.
17. Who told you they loved you last?
Scott wins again!
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19 How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I'm a digital girl these days too. I think I do have one roll that I have to get developed, though. Lord knows when it was taken. But that's half the fun.
20. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Alcohol and caffeine, really.
21. favorite age you have been so far?
I think 20. Good times. Although 21 was great fun too.
22. Your worst enemy?
Loneliness, I suppose.
23 What is your current desktop picture?
A chocolate labrador. Cutie too.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Let's see, that was to Tyler: probably just "uh huh" when he was giving me all this stuff to do.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret, which would you choose?
Million bucks, hands down. I live in the present, not the past. It would be too painful. I'd go for the money, pay off my school tuition stuffs, and donate most of it.